HOW TO ENJOY THE CITY?
The city is not just a set of buildings and blocks. First, its own daily routes which make up our city life. This is how your regular daily walk if you live at the Volodymyrska Street. RESIDENT Concept House – Shevchenko Park – National Opera – Golden Gate – St. Sofia’s Cathedral – Andriivsky Descent. To live in the historical center means being surrounded by beauty and greatness and enjoying it every day.
- minute walkTo the Botanic Garden
- minute walkTo the Shevchenko Park
- minute walkTo the Khreshchatyk Street
- minute walkTo the National Opera
- minute walkTo the closest metro station
- minute walkTo the Volodymyr Cathedral
DO YOU WANT TO SELECT AN APARTMENT?
RESIDENT Concept House has only 60 apartments. You need to hurry to become one of the residents of this house.
A part of apartments is equipped with huge terraces facing the Volodymyrska and Zhylianska Streets.
Friendly experts from out sales department will help you choose the apartment which fits all your preferences.