Client Technical Control
Client Technical Controlis a unique project of SAGA Development Company, allowing a future resident to participate in the construction process.
We understand that client, as an investor and customer of services, must be able to observe the construction progress, carry out control over the term of commissioning of the facility, make proposals with regard to the quality of construction materials and affect the specific design solutions. This is precisely why we involve the buyer of real estate into the process and change his/her role as observer to the role as participant.
Client Technical Control objective is to create an interaction system, which will help to build a residential complex in accordance with the expectations of investor.
- to hold a regular inspection of the site together with an executive architect, manager of the project and representatives of SAGA Development Company;
- to control compliance of the actual specifications of the facility with the planned ones;
- to monitor construction terms;
- to control execution of territory improvement works;
- to check the lighting and equipment of public places;
- to discuss the technical inspection results;
- to compile the list of proposals for the company;
- to accept the building from general contractor together with the customer.
We invite all investors to become the participants of Client Control.
Notification of the meeting will be sent via push notification through Sfera mobile application.
All investors in the building receive invitations to monitor its readiness, prepare proposals for the improvement of the territory, etc.
When visiting the site the following persons meet the investors:
- Project Manager;
- Chief of the SAGA Development Technical Control Service;
- Engineer of the building;
- Representative of the Sales Department;
- Representative of ATMOSFERA managing company.
Based on the results, the initiative group gets a report mentioning the snagging items of construction which the company is ready to eliminate.